Friday, December 14, 2012

Album 43 - Captain Beefheart - Unconditionally Guaranteed

Captain Beefheart– Unconditionally Guaranteed - Mercury – SRM-1-709 - 1974
Genre: Blues

Tracks:
  1. Upon The My-O-My
  2. Sugar Bowl
  3. New Electric Ride
  4. Magic Be
  5. Happy Love Song
  6. Full Moon, Hot Sun
  7. I Got Love On My Mind
  8. This Is The Day
  9. Lazy Music
  10. Peaches

Performers:
Bass – Rockette Morton
Flute – Del Simmons
Guitar – Alex Saint Claire, Zoot Horn Rollo
Keyboards – Mark Marcellino
Saxophone – Del Simmons
Composed By – Jan Van Vliet
Acoustic Guitar, Arranged By, Composed By, Producer – Andy DiMartino*
Arranged By, Composed By, Harmonica, Vocals – Don Van Vliet


One of the happy parts of doing this project is that I rediscover gems, that I forgot I have. This album is one of those. For months now I have been in a Don Van Vliet deficient mode. Sometimes going to YouTube to get a small taste. Better now.

Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment